1. Are you an Accredited Daycare Center? Yes, we are an Accredited Daycare Center. We provide a level of excellence in child care that exceeds provincial licensing requirements.
2. What are your hours of operation? We are open 7:00 am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
3. Where are you located? 8 Rossburn Crescent SW, Calgary, Alberta T3C 2N5 Canada
4. Do you provide meals and snacks or do the parents have to provide food each day? We provide all of your child’s nutritional needs with breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
5. Are you closed on all federal/provincial holidays? Yes, we are closed on all statutory holidays.
6. Does my child have to be potty trained to enroll in your daycare center? No, our experienced teachers work closely with the child and parents to encourage the child over time to take the leap of faith to transition out of diapers and pull-ups.
7. Do you accept subsidy? Yes, daycare is subsidized by the Alberta government.
8. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, certified cheques, and post-dated cheques.
9. What age groups are you licensed for? We are licensed for ages 0 to 6 years old.
10. What is the child to teacher ratio? Ratios change based on multiple variables such as child’s age and daily attendance. The child to teacher ratio is governed by Province of Alberta Licensing Act, and we follow the Child Care Licensing Regulation.
Infants less than 12 months Primary Staff 1 to 3 infants
Infants 12 months to 19 months Primary Staff 1 to 4 infants
20 months to 3 years Primary Staff 1 to 6 children
3 years to 4.5 years Primary Staff 1 to 8 children
4.5 years to and older Primary Staff 1 to 10 children
11. Does your childcare center provide programming according to the children’s developmental stages? Yes, we provide monthly programming/indoor and outdoor activities for each stage of the children’s development.